Site Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
SDC are looking for an experienced secretary or administrator to work as part of the project team on a prestigious new build project in Melbourn (Royston SG8).
This will be on a Fixed Term basis, initially for 12 months working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Dealing with all site administration (filing, scanning, updating document register, greeting visitors and answering the phone)
- Assisting with compiling Progress Reports and other site documentation Diary and email management for the project management and project teams as and when required.
- Organising internal and external meetings and arranging presentations, documents, equipment and refreshments
- Screening telephone calls, messages, correspondence and documentation and deal where appropriate Issuing and dealing with confidential documents
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years previous admin / secretarial experience Experience of working with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access would be beneficial.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills.
- An excellent attention to detail Good people skills including communication and interpersonal skills. A high level of both written and verbal communication.
No agencies at this stage please