Working closely with the bid teams, you will be required to manage and contribute content to the production of work winning Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Tender Submissions and Interview Presentations.
The successful candidate will re-write, proof-read and sub-edit content to a high standard and take responsibility for the timely production of proposal documents. Working with internal and external teams to produce first class written submissions, this will include writing sections from scratch or improving narrative provided by others.
It is important that the Bid Manager is able to identify the needs and values of the Client so that these can be addressed in submissions, balanced at all times with the Company strategy in order to ensure the successful delivery of PQQs, Tenders and Interviews.
- Working with bid teams to identify project objectives
- Attend tender launch meetings, prepare, distribute and monitor agreed action plans.
- Producing persuasive written material
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders
- Meeting with and interviewing key stakeholders regarding content for the proposals
- Researching and writing technical content for the proposals
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and other documents
- Researching and creating news stories for projects / individuals
- Keeping up to date library of model answers
- Apply Client feedback to future responses and drive continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and expertise of bid writing / management within the construction sector
- A degree in literacy-based subject is desirable.
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues and manage workload to deliver multiple priorities within demanding timescales.
- Excellent literacy and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven IT and desktop publishing skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint is essential
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is desirable but not essential
- Ability to continually improve the quality of work sent out by the Company